STRIP SHOW ON CHRISTMAS EVE  

Posted by Norfolkgirl in , , , ,


My boyfriend wants me to show my self naked to to new friends of his.Tonight i will strip my cloths off for to strange men but have done this before as my guy loves to show me off to his friends.He does not have many friends who have not seen me with no cloths on and it gives me a kick to when i see there faces when i stand in front of them naked.

DID THEY OR NOT THATS THE QUESTION

WHAT DID THEY DO PHOTOS




This entry was posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008 at 9:56 am and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Lucky gents, sounds like an enjoyable evening

1:11 am

Hmm, I wonder what the en/decryption key is...

12:08 pm

I`m wondering to where the key code is!

7:10 pm

What da hay! I think I may'a broke me damn Key...

..I got E-cription-kaniption of the ball, (in anticipation) of ya fine nakedness gettin' all wet an' sassy-like.

(so hot, am I, I've dropped all sense of da English Language, in favor of a lifetime of perpetual nudity. Clasp me, sword, Cute-one..I'm bound for Glory!)

~x~SinfullyAnon (here, there, and Everywhere!)

7:14 am

I am sooo sorry I wasn't able to see that. I bet that was a truly fun night. Maybe I'll get lucky someday and be able to see.....

6:56 pm

Karen what do I have to do to key the key to thsi post,
Im desperate to find out what they did?

12:06 pm

I'd love to see what happened!

8:53 pm

what is the encryption key?

5:21 pm

Post a Comment

ODESSA NEEDS REAL BLOGGERS JOIN US

ODESSA NEEDS REAL BLOGGERS JOIN US